75t safe-n-lite support stand
LIGHTWEIGHT – LESS THAN 60KG
Through product testing the 75t safe-n-lite Support Stand can withstand well in excess of 3 times its load – that’s in excess of 225 tonnes, without any signs of distress or failure.
|safe-n-lite support stand Height Range|
safe-n-lite support stand are available in custom heights, in all capacities to support your individual requirements.
Statistics indicate that back injury is the leading cause of disability globally. The safe-n-lite support stand design addresses safety and ergonomic risks associated with the manual handling of traditional steel stands in their placement and removal from under machinery and equipment. To achieve this goal the safe-n-lite support stand weight and strength are key whilst maintaining integrity in a broad range of applications and environments.
75t safe-n-lite support stand can be safely manoeuvred with a one person wheeled trolley, and can be placed in its final location by sliding the stand into position.
No requirements for forklifts or multiple supporting personnel involvement.
- Engineered to eliminate failure points common with adjustable stands.
- Patented, certified and compliant with Australian Standard AS/NZS 2538:2016
- Lightweight, robust and corrosion resistant.
- Increased service life with no maintenance.
- Reinforced base plate.
- Solid steel engagement head.
- High strength composite support column.
- Multi-functional tool engagement head.
- Optional custom connection heads available to suit specific equipment.
- safe-n-lite support stand can be easily manoeuvred, eliminating the use of dual manual lift, forklift or machinery for work stand placement and retrieval.
- safe-n-lite support stand is a robust yet lightweight support stand to safely support vehicles, machinery and equipment.
- safe-n-lite support stand is designed to address long term human safety and ergonomic risks associated with traditional jacking or work stands.
- safe-n-lite support stand are designed to address the risk of personal injury associated with manually handling stands which have been traditionally made from steel.
- After considerable research it has been identified that the adjustable mechanism has been a contributing factor to personal injury and work stand failures. The safe-n-lite support stand has eliminated the conventional adjustable height function, eliminating the risk to the user.