- Cubic Capacity
- Overall Length
- Overall Width
- Overall Height
- Bin Length
- Bin Width
- Load Height
- Tyre Size
- Track Width
- Dry Weight
Agri-Spread AS150 Backfill Conveyor
The Agri-spread AS150 Backﬁll Conveyor provides the civil, mining or renewable energy sectors with an advanced and precise solution for backﬁlling a wide variety of aggregates and thermal sands.
The 15 cubic metre capacity AS150 signiﬁcantly improves productivity in a backﬁlling environment by providing placement accuracy, irrespective of the forward speed, product density or ﬁll rate.
A reversible belt drive conveyor system delivers aggregate from the left or right side of the machine and hydraulically extends to ensure accurate drop point positioning.
The flow rate and distribution of aggregate into the trench is controlled by conveyor belt speed and delivery chute adjustment angle and aperture.
Incremental conveyor positioning and belt speed changes are made on-the-go to ﬁne-tune the backﬁlling process and aggregate placement in the trench.
Auto Rate Control
The Agri-Spread Backfill Conveyor uses dynamic weighing through load cells and auto rate control to ensure the fill rate per meter of trench is accurate and uniform regardless of variations in forward speed.
Setup, calibration and rate control through the Apollo controller is easily managed on the tractor’s ISOBUS VT ensuring user friendly and intuitive functionality.
Even better with ISOBUS compatibility the opportunity to enable GPS guided backfilling will unlock even greater precision.
The fill rate is controlled proportionally to the forward speed through a variable speed hydraulic floor belt drive system. The Apollo controller continuously monitors and compares the actual delivery rate to the target rate using the load cells and then automatically adjusts the floor belt speed to compensate.
For record keeping purposes the Apollo controller data logs over time the essential information about each application. Information that is easily downloaded at the end of each backfilling operation to verify the application and to provide supporting documentation. Information including the trench name, the application type, distance travelled, actual delivery rate in kg/100m, total discharge weight, individual load weights, accumulative totals etc.
Built to last
The Agri-Spread has a heavy duty chassis and bin. It is strong, durable and built to last. The bottom third and the entire rear end of the bin is made from stainless steel. All the fixtures, nuts, bolts and hydraulic fittings are also made from stainless.
The Agri-Spread has a suspended draw bar to dampen shock energy transfer between tractor and the AS150 Backfill Conveyor. The tandem axle with rear steering and flotation tyres all contribute to provide a smooth, scuff free ride, with less stress and reduced compaction.
The Agri-Spread is designed for unobstructed delivery of aggregate and the chains maintain uniform flow of products onto the backfill conveyor.
Brakes, taillights and mudguards are standard safety equipment.
SAFETY HIGHLIGHTS AND BENEFITS
- Safety – Emergency kill switches, safety guards, cameras, safety decaling and operators manual help to provide enhanced operator safety.
- ISOBUS Compatibility – connects to any ISOBUS compatible tractor.
- Accuracy – auto rate control, with fine-tuning to suit aggregate density.
- Dynamic Load Cell Weighing – for the ultimate accuracy, compares actual v’s target rate and varies the belt speed to compensate.
- Data Logging and Record Keeping – to verify the application and to provide supporting documentation Hydraulic floor belt drive. Provides for variable speed and dynamic rate control.
- Variable Speed Hydraulic Conveyor Drive – for flow rate and distribution control.
- Delivery Chute Adjustment – ensures accurate and uniform placement of aggregate in the trench.
- Variable Rate Control – to fine tune backfill rate.
- Chains – maintains a uniform flow of aggregate onto the conveyor.
- Drawbar Suspension – dampens shock energy transfer between tractor and the Agri-Spread AS150.
- Adjustable Drawbar – to level the bin.
- Roll Tarp – keeps the hopper clean and dry.
- Hopper Mesh – keeps rocks too big to be discharged out of the hopper.
- Heavy Duty, Built to Last – Stainless steel bottom third of the bin, the entire back end as well as all nuts, bolts, belt rollers, rear discharge & hydraulic fittings.
- Flotation Tyres – provides a better ride and reduces compaction.
- Brakes, Tail Lights – stopping power when needed, stay in control of heavy loads and safety on roads mudguards, keeps the Agri-Spread clean.