Developed, engineered and made in Australia, utilising patented composite technology.
The safe-n-lite support stand is produced in an innovative lightweight material for a work, jacking or support stand, which, safely supports raised equipment during service, maintenance activities and storage.
Encompassing multiple solutions and designs, the safe-n-lite support stand caters for extreme loads required to surpass the relevant safety standards globally. The safe-n-lite support stand is significantly lighter than any jacking, work or support stand available in the world.
The safe-n-lite support stand have been designed to meet the requirements of – Australian Standard AS/NZS 2538:2016 and are independently tested and certified.
- Engineered to eliminate failure points common with adjustable stands.
- Patented, certified and compliant with Australian Standard AS/NZS 2538:2016.
- Lightweight, robust and corrosion resistant.
- Increased service life with no maintenance.
- Reinforced base plate. / Solid steel engagement head.
- High strength composite support column.
- Multi-functional tool engagement head.
- Stores neatly and securely on the safe-n-lite support stand wall mounted storage system, reducing floor space.
- safe-n-lite support stand is a robust, yet lightweight support stand to safely support vehicles, machinery and equipment.
- safe-n-lite support stand is designed to address long term human safety and ergonomic risks associated with traditional jacking or work stands.
- safe-n-lite support stand can be easily maneuvered for work stand placement and retrieval.
- safe-n-lite support stand are designed to address the risk of personal injury associated with manually handling stands which have been traditionally made from steel.
- After considerable research, it has been identified that the adjustable mechanism has been a contributing factor to personal injury and work stand failures. The safe-n-lite support stand has eliminated the conventional adjustable height function, eliminating the risk to the user.
Our safe-n-lite support stand is manufactured in sizes ranging from 15t up to 75t, and ranging in heights from 250mm to 2200mm with custom heights available.
All safe-n-lite support stands are tested to three times their capacity.