15t safe-n-lite support stand
WEIGHT – 8kg
|safe-n-lite support stand Height Range|
safe-n-lite support stand are available in custom heights, in all capacities to support your individual requirements.
Statistics indicate that back injury is the leading cause of disability globally. The safe-n-lite support stand design addresses safety and ergonomic risks associated with the manual handling of traditional steel stands in their placement and removal from under machinery and equipment. To achieve this goal the safe-n-lite support stand weight and strength are key whilst maintaining integrity in a broad range of applications and environments.
- Engineered to eliminate failure points common with adjustable stands.
- Patented, certified and compliant with Australian Standard AS/NZS 2538:2016
- Lightweight, robust and corrosion resistant.
- Increased service life with no maintenance.
- Reinforced base plate.
- Solid steel engagement head.
- High strength composite support column.
- Multi-functional tool engagement head.
- Stores neatly and securely on the safe-n-lite support stand wall mounted storage system, reducing floor space.
- Available in very low operating height ranges.
- safe-n-lite support stand is a robust yet lightweight support stand to safely support vehicles, machinery and equipment.
- safe-n-lite support stand is designed to address long term human safety and ergonomic risks associated with traditional jacking or work stands.
- safe-n-lite support stand can be easily manoeuvred for work stand placement and retrieval.
- safe-n-lite support stand are designed to address the risk of personal injury associated with manually handling stands which have been traditionally made from steel.
- After considerable research it has been identified that the adjustable mechanism has been a contributing factor to personal injury and work stand failures. The safe-n-lite support stand has eliminated the conventional adjustable height function, eliminating the risk to the user.