8t safe-n-lite forklift support stand.
WEIGHT – 3kg
|safe-n-lite support stand Height Range|
|40mm Height Adjusting Insert|
safe-n-lite support stand are available in custom heights, in all capacities to support your individual requirements.
Statistics indicate that back injury is the leading cause of disability globally. The safe-n-lite support stand design addresses safety and ergonomic risks associated with the manual handling of traditional steel stands in their placement and removal from under machinery and equipment. To achieve this goal the safe-n-lite support stand weight and strength are key whilst maintaining integrity in a broad range of applications and environments.
Developed specifically for equipment with very low operating height ranges and targeted at Forklifts.
Engineered to eliminate failure points common with adjustable stands.
Patented, certified and compliant with Australian Standard AS/NZS 2538:2016
Lightweight, robust and corrosion-resistant.
Increased service life with no maintenance.
CC401 grade aluminium base.
Solid steel engagement head.
High strength composite support column.
- safe-n-lite support stand is a robust yet lightweight support stand to safely support vehicles, machinery and equipment.
- safe-n-lite support stand is designed to address long term human safety and ergonomic risks associated with traditional jacking or work stands.
- safe-n-lite support stand can be easily manoeuvred for work stand placement and retrieval.
- safe-n-lite support stand are designed to address the risk of personal injury associated with manually handling stands which have been traditionally made from steel.
- After considerable research it has been identified that the adjustable mechanism has been a contributing factor to personal injury and work stand failures. The safe-n-lite support stand has eliminated the conventional adjustable height function, eliminating the risk to the user.