safe-n-lite support stand and accessory wall mounted storage system
- Marine-grade plywood skinned with corrosion resistant 1.6mm aluminium checker-plate, framed with powder-coated aluminium angle for durability.
- Easily mounts to existing workshop structures for quick and easy access.
- Purpose built mounting connections to suit various components.
- Information and instruction labels.
- All backing boards are fitted with custom designed mounting hooks and supports, to neatly and securely store the safe-n-lite support stand and accessories.
- Dimensions: 1600mm x 1200mm.
- Galvanised steel for durability.
- Nylon contact surface for protection of materials.
- Available in various heights to suit your requirements.
- The option of side guides to prevent roll-off.
The straight roller is manufactured from galvanized steel and galvanized rollers on the contact surface, providing durability. Ideal for supporting various items during assembly, cutting or welding.
The Vee-roller is manufactured from galvanized steel and galvanized rollers on the contact surface, providing durability. Ideal for supporting round items during assembly, cutting or welding.
Our saw-horse is load rated to 500kgs. The cross member is manufactured from galvanized steel and a nylon cover on the contact surface. Ideal for temporarily supporting long items during assembly, cutting or painting.
Designed to support cable and airlines above the floor, keeping them clean, dry and removing trip hazards. The contact material is manufactured from nylon for insulation, and the mounting material is galvanized. Ideal accessory for temporarily suspending items in a work area.